Man's Best Friend (pet pictures)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jack, Dec 1, 2016.

1. Jack

Jack Fearless Leader Staff Member

You can tell a lot about a person by their pets. Help us get to know you better by posting pics of your best friends, even if you're a cat person. :wink:

2. aggiesam1983

aggiesam1983 Moderator Staff Member

This is my buddy "Trouble", awesome dog!

[​IMG]

3. Muley Graves

Muley Graves Greenhorn

Not the best pic of my lil dog Vinny, half Corgi n half Australian Shepard. Probably the Smartest most emotional animal I've ever owned.

[​IMG]

4. aggiesam1983

5. Muley Graves

Muley Graves Greenhorn

We were blessed with a Golden for 8 years, lost her 2 years ago. We wanted another but it just didn't seem right.

And yer right, Vinny will play ball for hours. All ya gotta do is show him something one time and he can do it. Craziest thing, tell him to get the blue ball and he will, tell him to get the Frisbee and he'll bring it.

Dangest thing tho, tell him to get red ball and he brings sticks.

6. RickN

RickN God of brass.

We work with some rescues and usually have a foster dog or two around. Right now we have our old, blind dog, a foster mutt that loves the wife, and the rat. Which is what I call our chihuahua. This is what I posted on FB awhile back.

"We have a chihuahua, that wears a coat outside when the weather is cold. He comes to me to have me put his coat on him. My Man Card is being revoked."

First meeting of the old Dude and the rat. :lol:

[​IMG]

7. Jack

You think that's bad I have an Amstaff that hates the cold. He actually sleeps under the covers, he refuses to go outside if it's so much as sprinkling, and he's afraid of the dark. I would get a picture of him if he would hold still for two seconds I guess I'll have to wait until he falls asleep. :lol:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. aggiesam1983

So all three of them are anxiously awaiting Christmas....

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. Jack

That chihuahua looks like it's about to bite someone :rolling:

10. aggiesam1983

She is definitely an example of bark being worse than the bite. Wifey rescued her a couple of years ago to my dismay since I don't like Chihuahuas. Surprisingly, she has turned out to be a good little pup and she likes me for some unknown reason. I feel kind of bad though, she has lost some standing since I got the Golden. Love them all though.

11. Jack

Chihuahuas can be good if they're chill. One of my friends had a chihuahua that I'm pretty sure was a member of ISIS. It terrorized its entire family and all their friends.

12. idsubgun

idsubgun Moderator Staff Member

:thumbs:

Katie, our 100 lb. lap dog.

[​IMG]

13. RonHutchCraft

RonHutchCraft Greenhorn

Meet "Levi Buttonfly 501" My 4 year old Beagle
    He's A Good Friend Albeit A Little Gun Shy!
    We call him Levi for Short! :taptap:

Levi Buttonfly

14. BadgeBunny

BadgeBunny Keyboard Operator

Sigh ... still trying to figure it out ... brb .. :banghead:

15. Jack

How to post photos?

16. BadgeBunny

BadgeBunny Keyboard Operator

Yeah ... when my head isn't hurting so bad I'll start an imgur account and put my little darlings' pics in there. Didn't realise I couldn't post from my kindle ... no biggie ... :thumbs:

17. aggiesam1983

Don't pay any attention to the ugly guy in the photo but isn't my buddy "Trouble" the best dog ever?

[​IMG]

18. Jack

Looks like a friendly fellow. :wink:

19. Jack

Thor, god of the sofa:

[​IMG]

20. RickN

RickN God of brass.

This is our latest temp foster dog Chistory. (yea I know, who the hell named him that) He goes back Thursday which will be right about the time he gets use to me. Seems he was abused and is scared to death of men. Loves the ladies though. :D Over 60 lbs of 2 year old.

Chistory.jpg

Viper53 likes this.